- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
• We are seeking a highly motivated and structured Project Manager with a good mix of technical and business skills to manage the delivery of our nationally scalable fusion cloud platform that aggregates and analyze vast and disparate streams of data.
• In this position you will be working with our team of engineers to deliver our next generation of cloud platform.
• Working closely with business stake holders, product owners and field teams, you will be the driving force in reporting on the delivery of our next generation of cloud platform.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
Minimum 7 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
• Minimum 7 years proven work experience as a Linux Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar in a Linux production environment;
• Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical issues;
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
• Self-driven, motivated and results oriented, customer-centric mindset;
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for monitoring, supporting, and administering production environment with initial onboarding, upgrades and recovery;
• Follow production support processes to document day to day support activities, contribute to knowledge base and improve our overall accuracy and efficiency;
• Support our 24/7/365 always-up, always available production services;
• Identifying opportunities that can improve efficiency of operations and IT processes.
• Knowledge and experience of OpenStack production design, operations and troubleshooting;
• Expert level experience with server-level operating systems Unix/Linux, facilitating high-level engineering, architecture design;
• Understanding of network and distributed storage systems such as, CEPH, EMC ECS, HDFS and protocols like FC, iSCSI, NFS, CIFS (concepts and architecture);
• You are knowledgeable of networks, routers, switches, firewalls and deep understanding TCP/IP stack;
• Strong developments experience with shell, Python etc.;
• Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or Ansible would be beneficial;
• Develop and maintain system documentation, including diagrams, Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Application Deadline: 27 Nov 2019