- Job Location: Dhaka (Khilkhet, Motijheel)
- Need to handle incoming calls to the prospective customers pertaining to the Client's business.
- Need to provide excellent customer service and gives precise information to the customer, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Identify customer needs, clarify information and provide solutions.
- Perform every call actively to solve client's problem.
- Must be knowledgeable about Facebook (Social media), email & web chat.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated persons for further investigation.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess the validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- Report time to time to the team leader for complicated issues.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Must be graduated from any reputed University/ Institutions.
- Diploma completed candidates are also encouraged to apply.
No experience is required.
- Age 21 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Similar experience in BPO industry will get preference.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good oral communication skill.
- Good listening skill and analytical skill.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Willingness to work in any shift/ roster.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Customer Service/Call Center
- Experience should include the following skills: IT & Telecommunication
- Khilkhet , Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Salary: Tk. 9500 (Monthly)
Apply as Guest
Walk in Interview
Interview Time: 9.30 AM
Day: Saturday to Thursday.
Except Friday and Any Government Holiday.
Please bring your updated CV, photocopy of NID & printed copy of this circular along with you.
Interview Location: (4thFloor) Rajuk Trade Center, Nikunja 2, Khilkhet, Dhaka.
Application Deadline: 28 Nov 2019