Under the supervision of the shopgoodwill Assistant Supervisor. The eShops Shopper is responsible for searching GWCFL’s Taft Hub and Outlet location for clothing, accessories, and collectibles that are well suited to one of eCommerce’s platforms (Poshmark, GoodFinds CFL, and/or Shopgoodwill).
- Search crates, knockdowns, totes, boxes, and tables located in the Taft Hub and Outlet Center for suitable items to be listed on one of the eCommerce platforms.
- Meet assigned quotas.
- Take responsibility for safety and security of merchandise in assigned area.
- Keep overall work space neat and swept.
- Steam clothing to remove wrinkles and clean items so they can be photographed engagingly.
- Move pallets and knockdowns using pallet jack.
- Create and maintain spreadsheet to track daily finds.
- Maintain the highest level of safe working practices.
- Cross-train on eShops Listing and Receiving.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Higher Secondary(HSC) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
High school education or equivalent is required. Previous warehouse experience preferred. Expertise with online shopping marketplaces like Poshmark, Etsy, eBay and Amazon is required. Knowledge of social media platforms including Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook Marketplace is required.
No experience is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Outlook, beginner knowledge of MS Excel, Android operating system and the ability to research items.
Special Conditions of Employment
(e.g. physical or environmental requirements, irregular work schedule, required license or certification, background check)
Regularly lift and /or move up to 40 pounds, lift 15-pounds overhead, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance.
2. Vision abilities required by this job include: close, distance, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
3. Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, bend at waist at an obtuse angle, twist, talk, hear, write, type.
4. Push empty and full crates as necessary.
6. Safely use box cutters.
7. Perform work inside; exposure to dust, dirt, electricity, noise, fumes, and chemicals.
8. Operate pallet jack.
9. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate (examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic).
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Teaching & Academics
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Application Deadline: 3 Dec 2019