- Job ID: 503889BR
Date posted: Oct. 07, 2019
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas, USA
Primarily responsible for the design and development of electrical harness assemblies and their respective installation drawings. Candidate must have experience utilizing both CATIA V4 & V5 for developing 3D models and drawings. Candidate should be familiar with LM Aero Engineering Tools used to release engineering packages (EDFS & MPRSII). Experience with established F16 specifications (MIL5088E) is a plus. Candidate should know how to read wiring schematics and diagrams. Candidate must be schedule oriented and possess good communication skills.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelors or Technical degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Proficient in CATIA V4 and V5
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
3 years minimum experience in electrical harness design and installation.
- Ability to interpret wiring schematics
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
- Experience in use of LM mainframe applications (EDFS & MPRS II)
- Proficiency with Word, Excel & PowerPoint
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Engineer/Architect
- Experience should include the following skills: Airline/Travel/Tourism
Application Deadline: 6 Dec 2019