- Job ID: 502164BR
Date posted: Sep. 19, 2019
City: Colorado Springs
State: Colorado, USA
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
This position fulfills a Cyber technical role in support of the Lockheed Martin Rotary Mission Systems (RMS) Command and Control, Battle Management, and Communications (C2BMC) program.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of Cybersecurity controls for the Assessment of Mission systems. The candidate will be expected to communicate and work closely with process and system owners, information technology management, Cyber peers, Program Office technical/management staff and other C2BMC Functional Areas to ensure the relevance of architecture and system designs in implementing program requirements. The majority of the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) work will include technical documentation, working authorization packages in eMASS, assessing Cybersecurity vulnerabilities, engineering responses for system Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), conducting risk analysis for Risk Acceptance Requests (RARs) and providing Cybersecurity support for C2BMC program and Customer meetings.
In addition, the selected candidate will provide technical support to the C6ISR Cyber & Security Solutions Team (CaS2T) by ensuring program management and other program stakeholders are elated with performance execution and customer delivery to achieve mission success milestones.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
• Final Secret Clearance
• DoDI 8570 certification (e.g., GSEC, Security+, SCNP, SSCP) or higher
• The position requires a working knowledge of Information Assurance (IA) technologies, NIST standards, DoDI 8500.2 and SP 800-53
• Must have experience in the Cybersecurity Lifecycle to include: requirements, design, development, implementation and deployment
• Excellent technical document preparation and verbal communication skills are required
• The position requires recent hands on Assessment & Authorization (A&A) experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages
• Strong working knowledge of IA concepts such as patch management, multi-factor authentication, host-based security, intrusion detection, security event management and defense-in-depth is required
• Must have experience with RMF controls, Risk assessment, Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAMs), Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and compliance reporting for mission systems
• Previous experience working with Missile Defense mission systems
• Recent experience creating and updating A&A packages with the eMASS tool
• PowerShell script creation, debugging and maintenance experience
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Airline/Travel/Tourism
Application Deadline: 6 Dec 2019