- Job ID: 505112BR
Date posted: Oct. 08, 2019
Program: Combat Rescue Helicopter Training
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
The Training Devices Engineer is responsible for the oversight of the design, development, and delivery of the (aircraft model) training devices. The Training Devices Engineer will support the writing and review of training and training devices proposals, training devices Statements of Work (SOW), training devices specifications, acceptance testing procedures and other training devices CDRL and non-CDRL documentation as required by the contract. The Training Devices Engineer will take on an active role with the acceptance testing and delivery of all training devices.
The Training Devices Engineer will work directly with the USAF customer to ensure the training devices contract requirements are understood and met. The Training Devices Engineer will also assist with managing the training devices supplier to ensure that the training devices are delivered per the schedule and within allotted budget by use of project management best practices (metrics, etc). Additionally, the Training Devices Engineer will assume responsibility for the work packages assigned to training devices engineering and manage Control Account scope, schedule, and budget. This activity includes analysis of program data and metrics to determine Control Account performance, and addressing Control Account variances for full criteria earned value system compliance.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
No experience is required.
- Previous systems engineering or integration and test/verification experience on a developmental program
- Ability to obtain a SECRET US Government Security Clearance
- Ability to support domestic travel approximately 25%
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Excellent communication, organization and project management skills required. Experience in communication with all levels of internal and supplier management is necessary. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Strong background in government, international or commercial contracts is a plus.
- Control Account Manager (CAM) experience
- Create and maintain training devices Bills of Materials
- Prepare CDRL delivery documentation
- Create and maintain training devices project schedules
- Previous experience developing and delivering training devices
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Airline/Travel/Tourism
Application Deadline: 6 Dec 2019