This PAID summer internship for college students offers corporate-level experience in wholesale/retail financial management and can lead to career opportunities in finance, credit/collections, operations management and/or retail management upon graduation. You will have the opportunity to learn basic finance department operations, gain management skills, and increase your knowledge in a variety of key business topics. Interns will also be exposed to Sherwin-Williams professionals in a variety of functional areas. This internship’s work schedule is approximately 28 hours per week.
During this internship, you will be tasked with one or more of the following projects:
• Completing financial analysis and credit limit reviews of key commercial contractors.
• Assisting with the development and implementation of a division accounts receivables portfolio risk analysis.
• Managing an accounts receivables database.
• Other tasks and projects as assigned.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field, preferably finance or accounting.
• Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving ability.
• Organizational, planning and time management skills with the ability to work without direct supervision.
• Prior work experience in finance or accounting or a related field.
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Application Deadline: 6 Dec 2019
Recruiters around the world have specific keywords in their minds for each position they are t...
Having a searchable resume is the best way for employers to find you.
Thousands of emp...
An effective resume can greatly improve your chances of getting the right job. NRBjobs offers ...