- Looking For : Lead Software Engineer (Experienced)
- We are a fast-paced technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany with its branches in New York, USA, and Dhaka, Bangladesh as a development and operations hub. Our goal is to build next-generation big data analytics and DevOps solutions for the world`s top tier automotive companies, using the most cutting edge technologies. We also have big data analytics solutions in the energy sector related companies, including Automotive and Energy giants located in the EU. The development and operations hub located in Dhaka.
- Perform detailed technical design, development and unit testing of custom applications and data flow in the context of projects, releases, and production support
- Provide development estimates outlining business and technical risks.
- Provide technical and business explanation and justification for architectural, design, and coding approaches
- Provide monitoring solutions for custom applications.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring for junior team members
- Development/maintenance and defect resolution of code
- Application and database performance tuning
- Develop integrated solutions to support, maintain and enhance continuing operations of business systems
- Provide expertise and insight into coding best practices, design, and architecture of solutions
- Perform code reviews of other developers
- Participate in the development of system documentation according to established standards
- Collaborate heavily with onshore and offshore clients and their teams to solve production issues.
- Work in partnership with CTO to track and report the progress of the projects.
- Hands-on with developing web services for custom applications.
- Bachelor/ Honors in Computer Science And Engineering.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline required
4 - 8 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 4+ years of industry experience.
- Skills Required: Amazon Web Services
- Prior team lead experience
- Strong knowledge and/or experience of Agile SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps Methodology.
- Experience developing enterprise-level applications, multi-tiered applications
- Experience with service-oriented architecture development and implementation.
- Experience and understanding of architectural principles and frameworks (MVC).
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): AWS, Machine Learning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Software Company
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong knowledge of database design principles (SQL and NoSQL).
- Excellent problem-solving, design, development, and debugging skills
- Strong practical experience with various Framework, and database design development and operations.
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively adapt to changing technology
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with internal business partners
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze and understand data.
- SOAP and JSON RESTful web service development.
- Experience with various version control software, i.e. Git, SVN, Maven, TFS, etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux, shell scripting.
- Ability to forge strong relationships and coordinate effectively with multiple parties.
- Experience coordinating initiatives across groups is plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work in a virtual and/or global teams.
- The ability to fluently communicate in English (both written and verbal) is a must.
- Experience with cloud and microservices architectures and frameworks is a strong plus
- Experience with Splunk, and/or ELK Stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Graphana) is a strong plus
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Software Architect,Team Leader (Software)
- Experience should include the following skills: IT & Telecommunication
- Mirpur model, Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Attractive salary package
- Festival Bonus: 2
- The friendly and agile work environment
- A variety of team and staff events (e.g. monthly 'meet & greet' events)
- An international environment with more than 50 members with 10 different nationalities
- Progressive training events (e.g. 'lunch & learn')
- Opportunity to work with most cutting edge technologies like ECS, EKS, TPU, etc.
- Requirement based transportation provided.
- In house training facilities
- Weekly two holidays
- Lunch, snacks
Apply as Guest
Application Deadline: 15 Dec 2019