- Job Location: San Francisco City, CA, USA
The company is seeking an experienced Finance Manager (Sales Finance). This is an individual contributor position. In this very important role, the person acts as the trusted advisor to the head of sales, is the single point of truth for monthly financial forecasting for the sales group, is responsible for monthly financial close (partnering with accounting and other groups), partners with sales leadership in developing the annual operating plan & updating forecasts, partners as two-in-a-box with sales planning, professionally challenges existing assumptions and puts forth new business ideas, participates in sales calls and in quarterly business reviews and is an enthusiastic coach to sales teams etc.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- A bachelors degree with a strong GPA (3.0 minimum)
Minimum 7 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Years / Type of Experience. 7+ years of combined finance/FPA experience; Finance support to Business Unit highly preferred
Industry Experience. Technology, Software, SaaS (Preferred). High volume, low dollar SaaS.
• Proven experience in dealing with Sales Managers and Sales executives.
• Start-Up / Size of Company Experience. Rapid, high growth phase and build phase experience (Preferred).
• Domestic / International Experience. Dealing with highly dispersed sales team (preferred).
• System Experience. NetSuite or equivalent ERP package (Preferred).
• Rich analytical and Data modeling experience
Specific Soft Skills Requirements
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven change management experience
• Able to work cross functionally and with large teams
• Personality that is fun and pleasant to work with
Selling Points of Position / Selling Points of Company:
• Established, Profitable, Late Stage Start-Up. Proven SaaS technology with a solid revenue stream and profitability. Great start-up feel and ability to build from the ground up in an established environment.
• Proven Product, Great Momentum. 25%-28% growth annually for the past 3 years – they are expecting this growth to continue as the expand their offering to additional locations worldwide.
• Global Presence. Over 25,000 clients serviced through 60 offices located across North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia.
• Impactful Position. The new Sr Fin manager will be a key leader in taking the company to the next level of maturity. Highly visible and impactful role.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Event Mgt.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2KBm9Ei
And “EEO is the Law Supplement” poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2Kmxnxd
Application Deadline: 21 Dec 2019
, United states
Company Website: .