- Job Location: Industry, CA, USA
Make Your Mark as You Manage a High-Profile Program Encompassing Diverse Projects at a Global Industry Leader in Integrated Security Solutions
Spotlight your skill & runway as you work with a major energy sector client on complex security systems & services.
If youre a seasoned leader with proven success strategically managing a high-level program(s) including overall performance, standards and alignment with customer operations, the role of Program Manager with G4S Secure Integration offers some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy variety and visibility as you manage a high-profile program, including multi-million dollar, enterprise-level projects, to support the security needs of a leading energy-sector customer.
- Work closely and directly with the customer in an embedded role where you'll tackle diverse challenges as you oversee the program and client relationship, manage and optimize the overall effectiveness. We're building a team around the customer's needs and requirements and you'll a key role in its development.
- Have the opportunity to align needs with a long-term strategy. Ours is an extended contract and we're looking down the road and building goals over the next 3-5 years.
- Enjoy an attractive, competitive compensation plan, an outstanding comprehensive benefits package, and significant opportunities for professional growth and advancement in the rapidly expanding security/telecommunications industry, here in California or at locations across the globe.
- Join us during a transformative time in our history. We're making strategic changes and pursuing strong growth. In fact, this role is being added to meet the needs of our expanding customer base and this key program. Prove yourself and you can pursue advancement opportunities with G4S in the Energy or other verticals.
- Experience the best of both worlds:
- The stability and resources of a global corporation with more than 100 years of success, and
- The entrepreneurial atmosphere of the growing and evolving Integrated Solutions division - a division that is seeing double-digit, year-over-year growth, and a newer partnership with an important client.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
A bachelor's degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Construction Management is highly preferred. An advanced degree such as an MBA is an advantage. An equivalent combination of education and outstanding experience will be considered.
7 - 10 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 7 to 10 years of progressively more responsible security, telecom wireless construction and management experience.
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Security, Business, or related degree combined with at least 1 year of experience with site scheduling (call center, dispatch or command/control center, shift supervisor)
- Associates Degree in Security, Business, or related degree combined with at least 3 years of experience with site scheduling (call center, dispatch or command/control center, shift supervisor)
- High School diploma or equivalent combined with at least 5 years of experience with site scheduling (call center, dispatch or command/control center, shift supervisor)
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced administrative environment
- Work history must include:
- Excellent organizational skills that include the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with leadership
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Program Officer/ Manager
- Experience should include the following skills: Safety/Security Service
Application Deadline: 23 Dec 2019
, ., United states
Company Website: .