- Job Location: CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane, Australia
- Drive embedment of HSE practices in CPL processes, systems and reporting.
- Conduct tender and sourcing processes, develop and analyse tender and contract documentation.
- Draft contract requirements (special terms and conditions) in conformance with international and local legislation, and in compliance with Arrow’s contract and procurement procedures.
- Develop sourcing strategies, variations and recommendation to award in conjunction with Contract Owners, Holders and internal stakeholders in preparation for Tender Board approvals.
- Hold and/or lead negotiations with contractors to ensure advantageous terms and conditions.
- Track and manage contractual spend, contract burn rate, HSE banding and contract expiry.
- Ensure reporting of contract portfolio is efficiently managed on a regular basis. These reports may include specific shareholders requests, weekly and monthly strategy forecast.
- Ensure that Arrow’s General Business principles, Code of Conflict, Anti-Bribery and Corruption requirements and other applicable procedures are maintained throughout the contracts.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor degree qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Legal, Business, Commerce, Project Management or Engineering)
No experience is required.
- Extensive experience working with contemporary procurement practices within a global organisation incorporating knowledge of capital project requirements, driving CP opportunities, executing and improving CP processes and systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of suppliers, supply chains, market analysis, and cost models specific to ICT services, within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Proven success in supplier management, innovation strategy, executing opportunities and achieving commercial outcomes through effective negotiation
- High level interpersonal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external relationships, including the establishment of strategic procurement partnerships
- Knowledge of SAP to effectively create contracts and raise Purchase Orders
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Energy/Power/Fuel
- In return for your efforts, Arrow Energy is offering an attractive remuneration package, commensurate with your qualifications and experience in addition to employee benefits such as the opportunity to purchase an additional two weeks leave, paid parental leave scheme and access to an employee benefits program which includes insurance, medical and lifestyle subsidies. All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.
Application Deadline: 24 Dec 2019
Company Website: .