- Job Location: CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane, Australia
- Have a strong working knowledge of the requirements of tenure licence applications and the legislative requirements for maintaining and retaining tenure, and a solid track record of providing strategic advice in this area
- Integrate with key departments to assist in the management of relationships with coal mining companies that have overlapping tenure
- Provide Overlapping Tenure advice to internal stakeholders regarding overlapping tenure regulatory obligations and work with to ensure compliance
- Integrate internally and provide advice regarding the negotiation of new gas supply agreements as part of existing co-development agreements
- Ensure Arrow’s HSE requirements are reflected in overlapping tenure processes and negotiations
- Manage relationships and with multiple key stakeholders, including Government authorities, overlapping tenure holders, joint venture parties, legal personnel, consultants and industry representative bodies
- Represent Arrow in senior level industry discussions on policy and legislative changes to Overlapping Tenure arrangements
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a relevant discipline
No experience is required.
- Professional qualifications in a relevant discipline .i.e legal, are highly advantageous
- Demonstrable knowledge of overlapping tenure regime in Queensland with a solid technical understanding of relevant legislation and practical experience in managing negotiations and agreements
- Proven experience working within a resources company, ideally coal seam gas
- Proven experience negotiating and managing commercial agreements (e.g. landholder comp, joint venture, co-development).
- Experience in using geographic information packages is preferred
- Knowledge of public sector processes and approvals with respect to tenure
- Knowledge of the political and policy environment with specific respect to the coal seam gas industry and petroleum industry generally is desirable.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Operation & Maintenance
- Experience should include the following skills: Energy/Power/Fuel
- In return for your efforts, Arrow Energy is offering an attractive remuneration package, commensurate with your qualifications and experience in addition to employee benefits such as the opportunity to purchase an additional two weeks leave, paid parental leave scheme and access to an employee benefits program which includes insurance, medical and lifestyle subsidies. All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.
Application Deadline: 24 Dec 2019
Company Website: .