- Job Location: CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane, Australia
- Identify and define appropriate applications of the ESRI system and associated GIS products, and delivering documented outcomes
- Develop workflows and automate processes using Python, FME, Web AppBuilder, etc. to increase efficiencies and assist customers with tasks
- Plan and design GIS analytic procedures and methodologies utilising the ESRI suite
- Perform detailed planning and complex map creation
- Preparing initial work and cost estimates for GIS development activities
- assist conduct in-house training and tracking progress on system implementation and application projects
- Plan and communicate specific work tasks for database creation and management, application development, and ongoing maintenance
- Develop effective working relationships in a team environment, with both internal and external key stakeholders
- Additional map creation and spatial analysis to meet business needs
- Maintenance of web map applications for use within Arrow
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Geospatial Engineering degree or equivalent tertiary qualification or significant relevant industry experience
No experience is required.
- Demonstrable working knowledge and experience with ESRI suite of GIS software at version level 10.6
- Proven experience in using FME
- High level working knowledge of ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Portal
- Demonstrated python language-based scripting skills
- Demonstrated ability and high performance in GIS Analyst roles
- Solid understanding of web services and map services
- Proven business analysis skills and the ability to plan projects and document them
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, particularly written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- flexibility to effectively manage changing schedules, priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated experience at gathering accurate information from stakeholders across multiple disciplines
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Engineer/Architect
- Experience should include the following skills: Energy/Power/Fuel
- In return for your efforts, Arrow Energy is offering an attractive remuneration package, commensurate with your qualifications and experience in addition to employee benefits such as the opportunity to purchase an additional two weeks leave, paid parental leave scheme and access to an employee benefits program which includes insurance, medical and lifestyle subsidies. All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.
Application Deadline: 24 Dec 2019
Company Website: .