- Job Location: CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane, Australia
- Adopting standard safe work practices and procedures in accordance with the Arrow Energy Occupational Health and Safety Management System;
- Contribute effectively to the framing of opportunities / projects;
- Identify personnel for the required support, at all phases of a project, to implement the OR&A plans;
- Develop operations documentation including commissioning plans, simultaneous operations procedures, plant operating manuals;
- Facilitate the provision of operator training requirements and generally look after the interests of the future asset operator;
- Develop Operational Cost (OpEx) models to be used for life cycle costing and sound economic arguments;
- Develop and utilize key OR&A related performance indicators for tracking achievement and defining acceptance criteria;
- Conduct HAZIDS, HAZOPS, Pre Start Audits and OR&A Reviews in support of the assurance processes;
- Contribute to the development or enhancement of the OR&A standards, processes, tools & systems, incorporating any Lessons Learnt and Best Practices;
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
No experience is required.
- Demonstrated a safety first approach
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence project personnel and senior management
- Substantial experience applying formal OR&A processes on major projects i.e. >A$1bn
- Proven experience specifically in Operations Readiness ideally within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Demonstrated operations experience in Upstream Gas or similar
- Understanding of risk management and assurance processes
- Understanding of commissioning including systemisation, planning, milestone phases, testing requirements and handover to Operations
- CSG plant Operations experience is desirable
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Engineer/Architect
- Experience should include the following skills: Energy/Power/Fuel
- In return for your efforts you will be offered an attractive day rate, commensurate with your qualifications and experience. All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.
One Arrow, One Team.
We embrace diversity and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Application Deadline: 24 Dec 2019
Company Website: .