- Job Location: Walldorf, Germany
As a (Senior) Developer (f/m/d) you will work in an innovative environment with highly motivated colleagues. Your responsibility will be covering all stages and tasks within the entire development cycle (design, implementation, test, maintenance).
You will build up and expand business knowledge within and beyond Financials, while also keeping up with latest technology trends.
In your role as (senior) developer (f/m/d) you will contribute to architecture and concept discussions, and you will drive topics to resolution in a high level of quality and efficiency.
Your role gives you the opportunity to have direct interaction with customers. You will collaborate with international SAP teams, and you will contribute to knowledge sharing within our team and beyond.
In case you are interested in growing into a Product Owner role over time, there will be an opportunity for this in our team in the midterm future as well.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
Bachelor or Master’s Degree or PhD in (business) informatics, natural sciences, information systems or economics – or in a comparable field
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
3+ years professional experience in (SAP) development
- Proven experience in all aspects of software development and strong programming skills
- Good knowledge of software design and software architecture
- Analytical skills to drive root cause analysis for complex problems
- Willingness to continuously learn both new technologies and business processes
- Good communications skills, strong customer focus and service mindset
- Strong team player and out-of-the box thinker
- Fluent in English and German (both spoken and written)
- In order to deliver first class results, you handle your tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment. You have a high commitment to quality, reliability and a self-motivating style of working.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 24 Dec 2019
Company Website: .