- Job Location: Walldorf, Germany
Our team, which is part of the Board Area Intelligent Enterprise Group, is responsible for the development of Contract Accounting (FI-CA) in SAP S/4HANA (Cloud Edition and On Premise).
Our Contract Accounting solution is a financials subledger for managing receivables in high volume business scenarios, including digital business scenarios for subscription and usage-based business models. Our customers come from industries like e.g. High Tech, Insurance, Utilities, Telecommunications and Consumer Industries. Additionally, there is an increasing number of companies across all industries who move from a pure product related business to digital service-based offerings. Contract Accounting supports these companies in monetizing these new business models and is thus an important cornerstone on their roadmap to digitization.
As these scenarios are usually high-volume scenarios, Contract Accounting is designed to manage very high volumes of receivables. Therefore, high scalability and a high degree of process automation is key in our solution.
You will work in a cross functional scrum team applying the lean development model. Working in Contract Accounting offers a mix of challenges from technical and business perspective. We use various technologies like SAP Fiori, core data services, ABAP and SAP HANA.
We maintain a close relationship to our customers, which gives our team members the opportunity to receive direct feedback about our product.
As an (Associate) Developer (f/m/d) you will work in an innovative environment with highly motivated colleagues. Your responsibility will be covering all stages and tasks within the entire development cycle (design, implementation, test, maintenance).
You will learn relevant business domain knowledge, while also having the chance to keep up with latest technology trends.
You will have direct interaction with customers, and you will collaborate with international SAP teams.
In case you are interested in combining developer tasks and quality assurance tasks in your role, there are opportunities for this in our team as well.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or PhD in (business) informatics, natural sciences, information systems or economics – or in a comparable field
No experience is required.
- Good software development/programming skills (in any common programming language)
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- General interest in financial business processes
- Excellent team player with a strong ability to network and with drive for tangible results
- Willingness and ability to learn new subjects quickly
- Proficiency in German and English
- In order to deliver first class results, you handle your tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment. You have a high commitment to quality, reliability and a self-motivating style of working.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounting/Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Application Deadline: 24 Dec 2019
Company Website: .