- Job Location: Dresden, Germany
As part of Global Cloud Services (GCS) organization, Cloud Infrastructure Engineering & Automation (CIEA) Unit designs and develops infrastructure engineering and automation solutions that run SAP’s cloud offerings like SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Business By Design, SAP Hybris and SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud. Our team enables SAP’s multi cloud strategy by unlocking the potential of public cloud services like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Alibaba Cloud.
In this context we are transforming existing Infrastructure Automation Tools towards a Cloud Provider Interface layer that allows to run offerings like S4H Cloud, HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC), on the public IaaS offerings of the aforementioned hyperscalers, seamlessly integrated into the existing Operations procedures of supported LoB (Line of Business).
To execute along this multi cloud strategy of SAP we currently extend our team with a Cloud Infrastructure Automation Architect (f/m/d) with a strong experience with public cloud infrastructure providers as well as on premise cloud infrastructure.
As Cloud Infrastructure Automation Architect (f/m/d), you will be responsible for conceptual design, implementation and configuration of infrastructure landscapes and services with focus on public cloud provider platforms. You will drive innovations to optimize and standardize our solutions with an focus on highly automated deployment and operations of cloud infrastructure during the systems life cycle. As an excellent and self-motivated team player you manage projects to implement cloud native features and technologies.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 4 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
You should have 4+ years of diverse working experience in infrastructure operation or application systems management. During this time you demonstrate technical excellence in hyper-scale full stack operation and solve complex technical problems across technical stacks (hypervisor, network, storage). You worked on projects in “infrastructure as code” automation & development by using tools like Ansible, Chef or Terraform.
- Advanced technical background for server operating systems (Linux or Windows)
- IT experience with services like DNS, LDAP, Samba, Mail, NTP, Proxies
- Networking and Security experience
- Experience with Public Cloud Infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP etc.) automation
- Configuration automation with CHEF, Ansible or Terraform
- Programming skills like Ruby, Python, Perl, Bash
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Operation & Maintenance
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Application Deadline: 24 Dec 2019
Company Website: .