- Job Location: Switzerland
As Technology Manager in our Fragrance Division, you will exercise strong project stewardship, commercial aptitude and strategic thinking skills to service as a technical and project management expert to a major client. Does this sound like the role you were made for? This could be the perfect opportunity for you to be an integral part in creating the world’s next favourite fragrance technology.
In this position you can expect to:
- Research Design & Management: Apply advanced, state of the art fragrance technology knowledge to address identified client’s technical challenges and offer proactively original/ alternative solutions. Implement new Givaudan science/technical capabilities in client projects working closely with the technology teams and centers of excellence. Demonstrate full understanding of Givaudan core technical capability and ability to deploy them strategically. Lead innovation programs, apply creative and innovative thinking skills to solve problems and deliver new solutions to customers and consumers.
- Scientific Expertise: Serve as a scientific and technical expert specific to a major client. Effectively contribute to development of research methods and technical planning
- Commercial Expertise: Cultivate and manage customer relationships within portfolio of accounts. Monitor customer and competitor activity, develop and deliver internal and customer presentations. Identify/creative opportunities for Givaudan to participate in targeted briefs.
- Masters(Master of Science (M.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering strongly preferred
No experience is required.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives in a creative culture where you can express yourself and learn in a team as passionate as you? Do you believe that fragrances make up a large part of our lives? Then join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Experience within the Fragrance industry/ Experience in the Consumer Products Industry
- Understanding of fragrance sciences, air care category and associated delivery systems
- Good organizational abilities: you are comfortable managing several on-going tasks, meticulous attention to details and accurate record keeping
- You’re naturally an excellent communicator, and enjoy solving problems
- Genuine and relentless customer focus
- Drive for results with a sense of urgency
- Ability to lead and drive consumer centric innovation
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Engineer/Architect
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Light Industry)
- Comprehensive Medical plans with high matching 401k plan
- Givaudan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Application Deadline: 26 Dec 2019
, ., Swaziland
Company Website: .