The Assistant Manager 2 is responsible for serving customers on the Floor and assisting the Shop/Department Manager in the effective running of the Shop/Department in order to ensure the highest standards of customer service are achieved and maintained.
• Greet customers and assist them in their purchase decisions by offering expert advice in compliance with quality and customer service standards
• Support the Shop/Department Manager in maintaining inventories and placing product orders to ensure effective stock management and availability of products
• Assign routine and non-routine tasks to Sales Associates, Cashiers and Coordinators, in order to ensure that activities are carried out in the most efficient manner
• Assist in the preparation of the staff schedule in order to ensure that the Shop/Department manpower is effectively matched to the shops operational requirements in a cost effective manner
• Communicate sales plans and targets to the Shop/Department team, monitor performance on an ongoing basis and suggest corrective actions to hierarchy when needed
• Motivate team members and provide them with the necessary support in terms of training and development in order to optimize sales results
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree
No experience is required.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Fluency in English
• Strong product knowledge
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
Application Deadline: 26 Dec 2019
, ., United arab emirates
Company Website: .