The Sales Associate is responsible for serving customers on the shop floor and answering their needs in a timely manner in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and achieve optimum sales results.
• Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards
• Assist customers in their purchase decisions by helping them select relevant and appropriate products, offering proper advice and suggesting gift vouchers when applicable
• Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the shop shelves and ensure that the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times
• Watch for and prevent security risks and thefts and escalate occurring incidents to the hierarchy in a timely manner in order to avert loss
• Perform physical and electronic inventory of shop products on a regular basis as per Company guidelines in order to ensure accurate stock keeping
• Specific for Fashion: Arrange and display received merchandise under the direction of the
• Merchandiser/Shop Manager; change tag prices of products during promotion periods or as needed
• Specific for Fashion: Take measurements for any needed alteration, assign price according to set price list, fill the alteration book, and notify tailor of the amendments
- Higher Secondary(HSC) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree is a plus
No experience is required.
• Fluency in English
• Proficiency in MS office
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
Application Deadline: 26 Dec 2019
, ., United arab emirates
Company Website: .