The Counter Sales Associate is responsible for selling displayed food items and organizing the counter operations and ensuring all orders are set on time.
• Serves and greets customers, prepares orders and handles cash.
• Follows and respects policies and procedures.
• Follows the opening and closing checklist thoroughly.
• Maintains and reports all records of the daily training, taste panels form and wastage.
• Ensures all details about events are communicated to the team and proper handover is maintained.
• Orders required products along with the Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager and Supervisors.
• Maintains a clean environment by implementing
• Clean as you go policy and Sets up counter display.
- Higher Secondary(HSC) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
• High school degree.
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
• 0-1 year of experience in customer service.
• Fluency in English.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Sales/Marketing/Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
Application Deadline: 26 Dec 2019
, ., United arab emirates
Company Website: .