The waiter is responsible of taking orders and guiding runner while maintaining quality standards.
• Overviews the table section cleanliness and set ups before duty starts.
• Assists and guides guests through the menu choice and serves them in a good, proper and
• hygienic way.
• Liaises with other outlets and departments to ensure smooth running of the outlet.
• Ensures that employees provide a friendly, courteous, professional and fast service to guests
• at all times and informs management immediately of any discrepancies or complaints.
• Ensures that the log book notes are applied.
- Higher Secondary(HSC) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
• High school degree.
1 - 2 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
• 1-2 years of experience in customer service.
• Fluency in English
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Hospitality/Travel/Tourism
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
Application Deadline: 26 Dec 2019
, ., United arab emirates
Company Website: .