- Job Location: CBD & Inner Suburbs, Melbourne, Australia
As a Platform Engineer, you will design, test and implement new infrastructure, plus uplift existing systems for orchestration and automation in readiness for cloud deployment.
Day to day responsibilities include:-
What will be in your toolkit?
- Providing an escalation path for incidents
- Monitoring infrastructure for capacity trends and future constraints
- Documenting the current application workload estate and its linkages.
- Establishing a Service Catalogue and engineering standards library.
- Developing a roadmap for payments workloads in the cloud.
- Troubleshooting long standing problems for permanent fixes.
- Working with external vendors, IaaS, payments developers and service owners to optimize or replace systems.
- x86 server platform technologies
- Virtualisation techologies (vsphere 6.x considered a plus)
- Container based deployment experience considered a plus
- Operating systems experience (linux, solaris, windows)
- irectory Services (LDAP/Active Directory)
- Infrastructure automation technologies (puppet, ansible)
- Scripting languages
- Monitoring solutions (splunk, new relic would be an advantage)
- Datacentre above-floor management and environmentals
- Strong inter-personal skills, strong written and verbal communication
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Minimum 10 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
At least 10 years in operational and design knowledge of various server related platforms/areas including:
Be part of our Engineering community, it’s not just a job.
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure technologies
- Basic understanding of monetary authority security guidelines.
- Broad understanding of ANZ audit and compliance processes.
We’re building innovative, flexible and simplified technology solutions that enhance the way people bank. By doing this we’re also designing, influencing and shaping the engineering community within Australia.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. institution
Application Deadline: 27 Dec 2019
, ., Australia
Company Website: .