- Identify and establish new markets within the country.
- Identify key clients and build sustainable relationships with these clients.
- Provide assistance and support to Line Manager.
- Arrange program & give presentation on product in different sector of government & non Government Organization.
- Liaison with Government, Semi government and private organization.
- Liaison with local consultancy firm.
- Attend different engineering coordination program.
- Monitor and guide the client.
- Develop excellent business relations with different corporate clients.
- Follow up the customer complain.
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Diploma/ B.Sc in Civil Engineering.
1 - 3 years of experience is required. Fresher can also apply.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 26 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Operation & Maintenance
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per company policy
Apply as Guest
Please read the job description carefully. Do not apply unnecessarily if it does not match with your profile and your interest. Do not send any hard copies of your CV to HR department OR please Do not send any email to HR department.
Application Deadline: 15 Dec 2019
Baitul Hossain Building (14th Floor), 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000, 4168, Bangladesh
Company Website: http://www.anwargroup.com