- You will be supporting the Supplier Development Team Manager and Specialists to ensure Quality capability at Suppliers and within the Supplier Development team.
Here at Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands we believe in being pioneering, inspirational and connecting with people. Our unique business model places the consumer at the heart of everything we do, with real-time insights that are transformed into thousands of products and brands to help consumers lead happier and healthier lives. With a portfolio of brands that includes No7, Liz Earle Beauty Co., Soap & Glory and YourGoodSkin, we touch the lives of millions all over the world.
Job Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
• You will handle on-boarding and the set up of new suppliers in line with business requirements.
• Complete detailed Technical & Quality risk assessments specific to the product and manufacturing line for our Global products.
• Ensures management and close out of actions from 3PT Quality audits for Global products.
• You will be great at communicating and engaging our suppliers. Making sure all documentation; Technical Agreements, Technical Files etc. are approved and in place
• Conduct performance monitoring meetings with suppliers to agreed critical metrics.
• Work with Suppliers and other Supplier Development specialists to deliver detailed Quality / Continuous improvement plans with clear CAPAs.
• Work closely with Q&E Audit Manager & Specialist to ensure Quality critical issues or gaps are handled effectively.
• Provide Quality and Technical expertise to support effective root cause analysis and resolution of quality incidents/serious complaints.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
• You will demonstrate a forward-thinking knowledge of product and supplier quality requirements for appropriate categories and our WBA standards, policies and procedures.
• Previous auditing experience or working within a quality function monitoring performance, in a manufacturing environment, would be desirable.
• Can you show us you have outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing?
• Do you demonstrate superb partner management and are great at building relationships.
• Flexible and adaptable approach with a ‘Can do’ attitude.
• Due to the nature of the role travel is expected and in certain circumstances, you may be required to travel at short notice.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Research/Consultancy
- Experience should include the following skills: Electric Utilities/Electronics
- We want to invest in you, to challenge you and help you develop an exciting and successful career. You will have the chance to be part of something ambitious, something innovative and have an impact on a global scale. With a competitive salary and personalized benefits package, you will join a diverse and passionate team who work with some of the world's most well-known brands.
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/
Application Deadline: 30 Dec 2019
Company Website: .