- You will be supporting the Supplier Development Team Manager and Specialists to ensure Quality capability at Suppliers and within the Supplier Development team.
Here at Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands we believe in being pioneering, inspirational and connecting with people. Our unique business model places the consumer at the heart of everything we do, with real-time insights that are transformed into thousands of products and brands to help consumers lead happier and healthier lives. With a portfolio of brands that includes No7, Liz Earle Beauty Co., Soap & Glory and YourGoodSkin, we touch the lives of millions all over the world.
Job Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
• Drive adherence to established WBA security policies, standards and processes across operational IT services.
• Ensure IT service functions (including 3rd parties) adhere to industry best practices, established Security frameworks (MVS), and compliance with existing security policies.
• Identifies, and assists in the development and in some cases implementation of, technology and process improvements relating to IT infrastructure, network, and operational security
• Ensure projects satisfy established GCISO Security requirements and performs periodic security assurance activities to ensure these requirements continue to be met post go-live
• Establish key performance indicators of security service delivery and create and manage various Management Information
reports in forms such as dashboards, summaries, or scorecards.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
• An appropriate knowledge of information security principles and regulations (e.g. ISO27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework)
• Proven track-record in an IT service function, including Information Security
• Experience working alongside project lifecycle processes (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
• Thorough understanding of good IT security practice and security concepts & technologies, such as data loss prevention, firewall, intrusion detection, forensics, anti-virus, authentication, access control, and third-party access management
• Strong stakeholder management skills within the ability to work with individuals at all levels, both internal and external to the organisation
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Research/Consultancy
- Experience should include the following skills: Electric Utilities/Electronics
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and more!
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Application Deadline: 30 Dec 2019
Company Website: .