You will work at portfolio level with stakeholders, identifying & articulating solutions that can support the business and the technology roadmap for Boots and the wider WBA.
You will work with the Portfolio Architect & the central Enterprise Architecture team to inform and shape solutions, and to ensure existing defined standards and roadmaps are enforced and maintained within the portfolio. The solution architect will work in a dynamic agile environment and provide input and estimates for projects and programmes. You will be responsible for:
- Provide an open communication link between the Solution Delivery team, IT partners and the wider business to develop quality architecture deliverables and ensures the delivery of fit for purpose.
- Support the development of the roadmaps for the business and technology.
- Build & maintain a deep understanding of the Boots IT strategy, technology frameworks within IT and overall Enterprise Architecture direction.
- Ensure design governance is met within your area of responsibility
- Adhere to the Boots Enterprise Architecture method and tools
- Deliver high quality solution design
- Oversee and review the Outline Designs, High Level Designs and Detailed Designs produced by other resources, partners and third parties.
- Ensure alignment of all solutions to relevant roadmaps and strategy
- Ensure all designs are produced on target for time, cost and quality
No experience is required.