This is a position for a senior technical member of clients ASIC SoC Platform Emulation team.
The candidate will have a key role in architecture and development of advanced SoC verification and emulation environments for complex SoC components, while ensuring on time, one time best-in-class quality of clients ASIC. Job Responsibilities
- Interact with architecture and design teams to identify test FW verification requirements.
- Architect SoC test FW and create test plan documentation to cover ASIC features.
- Develop and debug SoC ASIC platform test FW and specific tests in C/C++.
- Develop SV monitors to measure performance and improve Verification Environment
- Develop flows to automate verification environment development and drive team
- Involve in both Pre-silicon and Post-silicon validation
- Utilize developed ASIC test FW on RTL simulations, Netlist simulations and Emulation platforms.
Minimum 8 years of experience is required.