- Our client is a world leader (Top5 Semicon Company in 2018) in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information. They have over 34,000 team members in 17 countries who work with the worlds most trusted brands, delivering memory and storage systems for a broad range of applications and sparking countless possibilities in technology
- We are looking for a Senior SSD Validation Engineer / Validation Engineer to join our SSD System Validation Engineering team. This individual will provide device and system failure analysis for our client & enterprise SSD products, and influence improvements to our validation processes and strategies.
- Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To
- SATA and NVMe Device and System Failure Analysis and Debug.
- Characterization and replication of issues discovered in complex customer environments.
- Explore and recommend improvements to SSD validation, including test coverage plans, validation strategies, and validation processes.
- Collaborate with process owners, firmware developers, validation engineers, and test developers to identify valuable improvements to our products and processes.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
BS or higher in a technical discipline
Minimum 6 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
6+ years of relevant experience.
- High level of competency with storage protocols (SATA, NVMe, PCIe)
- Direct experience with SATA or NVMe devices including bus trace analysis and system characterization.
- Proficiency with System Architectures, BIOS configuration, Operating System implementation and configuration, storage subsystems and SSD technology
- Highly effective communication and teamwork skills
- Adaptable to fast-paced, dynamic work environment with shifting demand
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Operator (CADD)
- Experience should include the following skills: Electronics/Consumer Durables
Application Deadline: 3 Jan 2020
, ., India
Company Website: .