- Job Location: Texas-Dallas, USA
• Prepare actuarial valuations and reports in conjunction with consulting colleagues with minimal supervision on standard assignments
• Complete analysis and reconciliation of plan participant data and plan assets
• Prepare government reporting forms and annual employee benefit statements
• Complete other special projects related to plans such as cost and contribution forecasting, experience studies and plan design studies
• Respond to all requests and communications effectively and efficiently
• Work with project managers and client team leaders to ensure that each project is completed on time and meets professional excellence standards
• Manage and prioritize own workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner
• Contribute to profitability by completing budget spreadsheets, monitoring own time spent on project, seeking ways to enhance efficiency and maintaining accurate time records
• Work independently and utilize available resources to develop technical skills, asking for assistance when required
• Participate in the ASC community of colleagues as a team player, helping where needed, supporting the development of others and sharing new ideas
• Participate and actively engage in training sessions.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree required, with heavy quantitative emphasis—such as majors in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics, Accounting or Physics (provide transcript with application or GPA information on resume)
No experience is required.
• We are looking for candidates who are not interested in writing future actuarial exams
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), experience with a programming language (like Visual Basic) is helpful
• Proven analytical skills and mathematical aptitude
• Detail oriented
• Ability to ask the right questions and seek help where appropriate; good problem solving ability
• Sense of accountability; owning one’s work and taking pride in it
• Ability to organize, set priorities, work independently and complete multiple projects within established deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
• Strong client service orientation
• Ability to work both independently and on client teams
• Previous defined benefit pension experience is a plus
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Application Deadline: 3 Jan 2020
, ., United kingdom
Company Website: .