- Job Location: Melbourne, Australia
- This forward thinking and rapidly expanding organisation who is at the forefront of innovation and within their industry. With high profile partners and a strategic growth plan in place along with being backed by an experienced and progressive management team they are currently seeking an experienced General Manager Sales and Marketing to join their executive team and take the lead on driving and executing the growth, brand development and marketing strategy for the group.
- This challenge will see you developing and long term sales and marketing strategies focusing on brand development and growing market share. Focusing and targeting an array of sectors you will be required to take a hands on approach in building strategic relationships at C level and take the lead in developing and negotiating partnership projects. You will be required to manage a high performing team and take operational responsibility for the long term results and success of your division.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong senior level background within retail, FMCG, luxuary goods or a services based sector, along with proven track record of performance. Key to your success will be your ability to build, manage and influence C level relationships whilst also having the ability to motivate and inspire your direct reports. Having a high level of commercial drive, you will have the ability to develop a long term sales strategy and the ability to take the lead in commercial operations.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)) completed.
Minimum 4 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 4+years Business / Applications Development Project Management ie liaising with product, marketing, distribution, legal, change management & IT
- Financial Markets ideally Treasury
- QRM, Liquidity, Market Risk, Analytics, Transfer Pricing, Treasury
- Business, Accounting or IT related tertiary qualification
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Marketing,Sales
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- On offer is a rare opportunity to join a business which is in growth mode and an opportunity to take control of your role and make it your own. On offer for the suitable candidate is a base salary in line with experience along with a strong performance based bonus plan.
Application Deadline: 3 Jan 2020
, ., Australia
Company Website: .