- Job Location: Sydney, Australia
You will undertake assessment, concept design and investigation of new water treatment plants. This will include:
- Upgrading existing plants and water supply infrastructure
- Prepare technical specifications and undertake plant audits
- Use your experience in design and commissioning of chemical dosing systems to assist in assessing capacity and performance of existing water infrastructure
- Undertake plant audits
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
No experience is required.
You will have worked in a similar role, and ideally with have the following:
- Relevant tertiary and/or post graduate qualifications in chemical, process or relevant engineering discipline with a minimum of 7 years experience in Australia
- A good understanding of the operation of country town water supply systems
- A valid NSW Drivers licence - travel to remote locations which may include overnight stay
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Operation & Maintenance
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- Working on exciting drinking water infrastructure projects across NSW
- Based in Sydney CBD
- Immediate start, 6 month position with possible extension
- We can offer a great base salary and opportunities to develop in the public sector. You will be working across a high-visibility portfolio and more importantly, with great people and a driven, unique culture.
Application Deadline: 3 Jan 2020
, ., Australia
Company Website: .