About the Company
Company Name: St Mary's
Established in 1850 as a Catholic teacher training college, St Mary's has a long-standing reputation for academic excellence and the granting of university title is an exciting milestone in its history.
On 23rd January 2014, St Mary's University College, Twickenham, was awarded full university title by the Privy Council and became St Mary's University, Twickenham.
The University's current estate is in four parts. The main campus is on Waldegrave Road in Twickenham within the grounds of Strawberry Hill House, a hall of residence is located at 16 Strawberry Hill Road, the main sports fields are located on the Teddington Lock campus in Broom Road, Teddington, and the new Naylor Library (also on Waldegrave Road) which opened in the autumn of 2015.