Roxy Paints Limited
- Maintaining an increasing and sustainable sales of the company through core activities
- Reaching the targets and goals of assigned areas in line with fundamental activities
- Expanding the customer base/Product placement expansion
- Ensuring presence of all product ranges and SKUs' in the outlet Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various influence customers/routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual Executives and team as a whole
- Assigned territories to manage in the best possible way
- Dealer management, Market Credit Management, Stock Management.
- Developing area sales strategies and proactive towards market reaction
- Monitoring the team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling, Analyzing and Report sales/collection performance
- Dealing key customer accounts directly
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors, proactive reaction & fortifications
- Idea sharing & innovative activities to improve allocated areas.
- Minimum 4 year(s) in relevant role
- Preferred candidates would have work experience associated industries / paints/ cement
- Candidates working in sales / trade marketing in FMCG can also apply.
- Good business knowledge.
- The ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Hard working and result oriented team working and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in functional & cross-functional teams.
- BBA/MBA/Graduation (in any discipline) from reputed University.
- At least 4 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Send your CV through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
***" Name of post applied for must be mentioned in the subject line of your E-mail."
Application Deadline: 18 August, 2019