Roxy Paints Limited
Executive (Credit Recovery)
- Physically visit to party and checking party balance and company statement for ensuring fair statement.
- Monitor activities of field staff that are directly involved with Sales and Recovery activities.
- Checking credit customers documents i.e. signature of owner, trade liaison, TIN certificate, un-dated securities cheques (if any)
- Collaboration and communicate with concerned sales person and customers for better operation of credit recovery.
- Guiding sales team to encourage credit customer to do business as per company credit policy.
- Maintain company’s credit and collection policies.
- Submit proposal with supporting document for account require reviewing credit lines/discounts and other financial decision.
- To keep total track of the party security cheque. Reminder and issue letter to party irregular payment.
- Preparing party yearly closing commission and posting to ERP software,
- Legal Department if filing of cases is necessitated.
- Daily, Weekly and monthly report regarding all kinds of credit & party related issues.
- Negotiate payment programs with delinquent customers, bad debt recovery and bad debt recovery records.
- Any other duty assigned by the seniors/management.
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Applicants applied before need not to apply again.
- Able to communicate well with all level of people.
- Should have strong analytical and communication skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and by time.
- Basic computer skill in office package.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Sales, Marketing, credit recovery.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Paint Manufacturer Company, Manufacturing (FMCG) Company, Group of Companies
Job Location: Head Office, Dhaka
Send your CV through E-mail: email@example.com
***" Name of post applied for must be mentioned in the subject line of your E-mail."
Application Deadline: 18 August, 2019