Position: Manager - Fabric Sourcing & Planning
- To direct, administer and coordinate the operations of a composite mill for smooth execution of production in Knitting, Dyeing & Finishing as per production plan and to ensure optimum utilization of capacity of the factory.
- To develop & provide necessary guidelines to the team & factory to ensure quality fabric production as per buyer requirement and to improve overall productivity of the factory.
- To understand, prepare & provide proper guidance in respect of cost calculation and consumption to the team & factory.
- To monitor the production plans on regular basis to ensure timely delivery of fabric.
- To lead, supervise & coach a fabric merchandising team and to keep them motivated to get their best performance ensuring better career path design.
- To coordinate with corporate office & garments merchandising team & Buyers
- To generate all kinds of report, required by the Management / Buyers
- Assisting Director, Fabric Division in all aspects relating fabric, production, delivery & development.
- Fill up the dyeing capacity with orders and co-ordinate with Marketing team for any new/repeat/development order.
- Coordinate with Factory for all the new /repeat / development orders to ensure the TNA and OTD for both dyeing & AOP.
- Capability to interpret Chinese language
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering/ Fashion technology/ MA/ MBA with adequate job experience in related field
- At least 5 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Merchandising, Textile Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only Males are allowed to apply.
- Able to work under pressure along with the team.
- Possess good personality and leadership skill having excellent interpersonal communication skill
- Strong mail correspondence skill having good command in English.
- Computer skill is a must having excellent skill on excel.
- Knowledge about chinses language will be preferable
Job Location: Dhaka Division
Compensation & other benefits:
- Attractive Salary, Festival Bonus, Hospitalization Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance & other admissible benefits as per the company policy.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Please mention the name of post you applied fior in the subject line of your e-mail"
deadline: 20 September, 2019