SMC Enterprise Limited, a large, well-reputed organization involved in the sales, marketing, and production of health, consumer and pharmaceutical products, is looking for an experienced, matured and self driven candidate for the following position. The position will be based at the Factory, Bhaluka, Mymensingh
POSITION TITLE: MANAGER, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
- Supervise Product Development personnel to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Ensure to prepare recipe for new Pharma product to submit Drugs Administration.
- Develop specification of raw and packaging materials for new Pharma products.
- Develop and ensure formulation of products and label declarations; develop specification of finished product.
- Prepare lab batches and pilot batches for stability study.
- Ensure stability study of Pharma products as per ICH guideline.
- Ensure to prepare BMR and BPR for new products; GMP & GLP during product development.
- Ensure Product development activities compliance with cGMP, ISO and National regulatory requirements.
- Communicate with Marketing department to fulfill the requirement of customers.
- Response customer requirements, liaising with suppliers of raw materials and resolving production problems.
- Ensure to develop test method of new products and process validation of first three batches of new products.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- M.Pharm preferably in Public University
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Product Development department in any reputed Pharmaceuticals Company
- Age maximum of 45 years
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office application
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and report writing skills both in English and Bangla
- Should have strong strategic thinking capacity, have sound analytical & administrative skill
WHAT WE OFFER
Selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefit package which includes PF, Gratuity, Incentive, Profit share, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment etc.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV including names and contact information of three references (non-relative), a cover letter supporting the qualification of the candidate for the position and two copies of recent passport size color photographs to the Human Resource Department, SMC-EL, SMC Tower, 33 Banani C/A, Dhaka - 1213 or apply through http://www.smc-bd.org/index.php/job/. The deadline for submission of the application is September 19, 2017.
Please mark the position applied for, on top of the envelope.
* We are an equal opportunity employer.