is a large non-profit development organisation of Bangladesh
established in 1972. With over 100,000 employees, BRAC touches the lives
of an estimated 138 million people. We currently operate in 11
countries across Asia and Africa. We were ranked as the world's top NGO
by The Global Journal in 2017 and placed in the top 3 for the last 5
years in a row. We were also ranked as the top international charity in
the UK in 2016.
Advisor/ Consultant, Govt. Liaison (BRAC Education Programme)
- Develop plans to improve relationship with govt. departments particularly with MoPME, MoE, MOWCA, MOYS and
- MoCultural Affairs to ensure implementation of BEP’s Goal, Strategy and Operations.
- Organize sessions with the relevant govt. dept. and ministries to keep them informed about BEP’s strategy,
- Programmes and Projects and engage them wherever feasible including field visits.
- Develop relationship with the ministry of Planning and
Finance and undertake efforts to influence budgetary policy to
improve the state of education as Bangladesh
- Coordinate with BRAC’s Advocacy and Govt. relation
dept. to obtain BEP’s project approval from NGO Affairs Bureau and
implementing BEP’s advocacy plans.
- Identify BEP’s advocacy agenda and develop plan to implement those
- Keep BEP informed about potentials/emerging opportunities arising from the Govt. to extend BEP’s partnership with
- Govt. and increase BEP’s involvement in those areas
- Representing BEP at Government level by participating/involving in different meetings, workshops, seminars and forums as needed
- Masters in any discipline from any recognised
university with minimum all second class / division or equivalent GPA /
CGPA in academic examinations. No 3rd division / class or below CGPA
2.50 is acceptable
- At least 15 years’ experience in Govt. sectors.
- Currently working as Joint Secretory are encouraged to apply if they can manage their leave
Age Range: N/A
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Life and Health Insurance and other benefits
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
By This Link
Last Apply Date: 14 October, 2017