is a large non-profit development organisation of Bangladesh
established in 1972. With over 100,000 employees, BRAC touches the lives
of an estimated 138 million people. We currently operate in 11
countries across Asia and Africa. We were ranked as the world's top NGO
by The Global Journal in 2017 and placed in the top 3 for the last 5
years in a row. We were also ranked as the top international charity in
the UK in 2016.
Position: Coordinator Quality, Material Development, Planning and Research
- Develop and implement annual plans for material
development for all the BEP schools, and support the Head of Mat Dev,
M&E, Quality and Research and the different technical teams.
- Strengthen capacity of the technical and quality team
to meet BEP’s requirement to achieve the national standard and beyond
to develop an unique USP for all the programmes.
- Maintain the overall quality of education, innovate
and enhance teaching learning process, in alignment with NCTB and NAPE
for developing materials.
- Proactively identify areas to incorporate technology
in education for innovative teaching and learning environment, in line
with organization priority, national and SDG goal..
- Ensure the quality of the ongoing quality of education
in all the BEP schools and in the partner schools to achieve BEP
- Carry out a need assessment to establish the need for
material in the content area and review of existing materials,
validate and incorporate new ideas which must be focused on
contemporary issues related environment and climate change.
- Support the supervisor in appropriate technical person hiring (consultants), monitor their works and bring out results.
- Support the field colleagues by conducting training
and workshops to convey clear instructions, technical guidance, for
execution of BEP Quality improvement system, by material development
and Quality assurance unit.
- Masters in Science, CSE, Social science from any
recognised university with minimum all second class/division or
equivalent GPA/CGPA in academic examinations. No 3rd division/class or
below CGPA 2.50 is acceptable
- At least 8 to 10 years’ experience
Age Range: N/A
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Life and Health Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
By This Link
Last Apply Date: 17/Nov/2017