Marketing Company, a large well-reputed not-for-profit organization
involved in the implementation of social programs wishes to recruit the
following professional. The company seeks a talented and aspiring
candidate who would join our team and meaningfully contribute to the
efforts to reach the organization’s goal.
POSITION TITLE: Program Executive, Private Community Health Providers (PCHP)
The incumbent will assist Deputy Manager-PCHP to provide
technical support in implementing PCHP program. He/ She will be
responsible for managing PCHP database (inclusion and exclusion
etc.). He /she will visit PCHP outlets frequently to assess the
quality of service delivery, provide onsite technical support to
improve service delivery; provide support to DM-PCHP in developing
work plan along with budget and prepare quarterly/annual report.
S/he will be actively involved in reviewing and developing PCHP
training curriculum as well as presentation. In addition, he/ she
will track the logistic of PCHP program like POP materials, job aids
and service delivery materials etc. and take decision based on
tracking findings. He/ She will also regularly review e-sales, eFORT for
programmatic decision making and provide support in the PCHP
training session based on program needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Medical Graduate/ Master of Social Science
- 5 years working experiences in Family Planning/Reproductive
Health/ Maternal Health program and in designing and developing
network of the private health professionals.
- Experience of working with private sector will be highly preferred
- Communication skill both in Bangla and English
- Excellent Inter Personal Communication (IPC) skills, Good facilitation and presentation skills
- Product detailing and counseling skills, Program documentation skills
- Skilled in training guideline development as well as facilitating training session.
- Supervision and monitoring of the private sector health providers at the field level.
Selected candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefit package.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV
with names and contact information of two references (non-relative), a
cover letter supporting the qualification of the candidate for the
position and two copies of recent passport size color photographs to
the HR Department, Social Marketing Company, SMC Tower, 33 Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213 or apply through http://www.smc-bd.org/index.php/job/. The deadline for submission of the application is November 14, 2018.
Please mark the position applied for on the top of the envelope.
* We are an equal opportunity employer.