Job Title: iOS - Native Mobile App Developer
Kazi IT Center
- Strong object-oriented software development experience.
- Experience in building consumer-facing mobile native apps.
- Strong architectural skills and API design techniques to keep a clean and maintainable.
- Deep understanding of mobile app development frameworks
- Experience with automated unit and integration testing.
- At least 2 year(s)
- 2 plus years in Android/iOS development experience
- 2 plus years of experience in using APIs, web services
- Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with automated testing for mobile and web platforms
- Familiarity with GitHub, JIRA, Trello, New Relic
4 year Graduation in CSE/ EEE/ Applied Physics or related subjects
Age: Less than 35 years old
Salary: Negotiable (As per the company policy)
- Must have experience on the entire app development life
cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release To App Stores and
- Familiarity with REST APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Experience creating custom UI components, Push Notification Services, Memory Management, GPS and location-based services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git , svn
- Experience with iOS application development will be considered as a strong attribute
Application Deadline: December 31, 2018