- Establish QA process and test environment, define and design test plan and test strategy documents.
- Design and develop functional test cases based on Software Requirement Specification, Business Requirement documents and JIRA stories & Tasks using
- different test case management tools
- Define test scope for functional automation & performance script.
- Independently executes manual/automated test plans and test scripts based on planned project schedules and in accordance with QA methodology.
- Records and tracks defects during the execution of tests scripts and prepare test report.
- Work in an agile development team environment with distributed teams, and follow engineering best-practices.
- Set milestones for test delivery, test execution and tracking, and track improvement in order to make QA an integral part of development
- Continuously improve self and teams to keep the pace with new technology, testing techniques and methodologies of the market
- Guarantee the quality of the tested system; and through testing process and method innovation, improve the quality and efficiency of research and
- Build code quality and testing standards in liaison with developers, business and relevant stakeholders. Set Quality standards for the teams in various
- new QA technologies in the industry. This may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work
- Proactively escalates issues to the Project Manager and alerts the project team on potential impact to test schedules.
- Continuous R & D on new technology & tools and implement in the team.
- Minimum B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from any preferred University
- 3 to 6 year(s) of experience
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Test Engineer, Quality Assurance/ Quality Control, Quality control
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
E-commerce, IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- Age 20 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Sound knowledge on SDLC.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Sound knowledge on REST interfaces, Web API / Services.
- Knowledge in Mobile Testing and Automation - Selenium, Appium, Robot framework , cucumber will get advantage but not mandatory.
- Sound knowledge on mobile application technologies.
- Good understanding on any RDBMS.
- You should have a great sense in software UI/UX
- Expert level in various testing methods - Load, stress, performance, device, functional, regression, User Acceptance, penetration test etc.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (JMeter, Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver)
- Should have strong experience in device testing (Android/iPhone/iPad)
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Ability to guide and review business UAT to ensure product quality.
- Calculate and analyze risks; and plan for risk mitigations and graceful fallbacks to maintain quality
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Should have strong understanding in Chrome Dev tool
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable