- Analyze and design PSD Web Templates, Themes, Websites, Online Stores, Software, Apps, Print Items and Logos
- Getting involve in all aspects of UX/UI design for our existing and new products
- Develop concepts, graphics, contents and layouts
- Design mock-ups and wireframes after discussing with stakeholders and evolve with other designers and developers
- Drive the User Experience by translating requirements into defined User Interface (UI) specifications
- Designing modern web applications UX/UI
- Designing mobile web applications
- Follow modern design principles such as cross platform, cross browser, multi-screen, responsive, metro/flat/material design
- Participate in customer meetings and translate requirements into creative UX/UI solutions
- Actively involve in projects, collaborating with team members to offer your own ideas, help shape the way forward and complete the projects
- Develop appropriate design documentation throughout the product lifecycle, including UX strategy documents, mockups, user interface prototypes, user interface specifications, site maps, flow diagrams, wireframes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- A Bachelor/ Diploma degree in UI/ UX Design or Graphics design or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Systems and Technology or Visual Communication Design from a reputable university.
- At least 2/ 3 year(s) of experience
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
UX/UI Design, Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator, InVision etc.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in UI/UX, Logo Design, PSD Mockups, Website design, E-Commerce design, Software, Apps and Print Items design role
- The applicants should have experience in the following business areas: Website design, E-commerce design, Software, Apps and Graphic Design industry
- Proven UX/UI experience
- Advanced knowledge of UI/UX design principles and methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of TYPOGRAPHIC HIERARCHY, VISUAL HIERARCHY, SPACING, AND ALIGNMENT, COLOR PALETTE
- Graphic Designing skills including Logos, PSD Mockups, print item design etc.
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Sketch
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Design beautiful, detailed, responsive and user-friendly websites, applications or UI
- Must have knowledge of Bootstrap 4 Grid
- Must have portfolio with detailed examples of recent work
- Strong time management skills, ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Quick grasp of feedback and ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Capable of independently looking after All Kinds of Design Related Projects
- Excellent Written & Spoken Communication skill in English
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable