- Brainstorming with business development team to create new project strategies.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Managing company and client expectations.
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets.
- Prospects, contacts, and contracts new customers and business partners to improve revenue and brand participation.
- Plays a lead role in conversations with key decision makers for new or emerging product/services opportunities.
- Plays a key role to facilitate financial modeling / business case development for the new business opportunities.
- Evaluates the deal process to deliver improvements & negotiate contracts.
- Support the Head of Business Development in the development, implementation and monitoring of the stakeholder engagement framework and strategic partnerships strategy across the whole organization, that builds the organizations capability to work in partnership with stakeholders, generates revenue for the company.
- Implement and manage the mission critical partnership with strategic partners for business development.
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines.
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers.
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data.
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Possess a strong understanding of company’s products, competition in the industry and positioning.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally.
- Typically requires a BBA/ MBA/ Master's degree with relevant subject
- Business Communication
- Project Cost Analysis & Budgeting
- Business Development & Marketing
- Business Analytics
- Business Process Analysis & Reengineering
- Business Strategy Management
- IT Sales & Marketing
- Requires 6 years’ and above experience in the related area.
- Proven track record in keeping liaise with stakeholders,
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with other senior management throughout the company
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- In-depth understanding of the industry
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Technical Infrastructure, Software Company, Manufacturing (FMCG), IT Enabled Service, Group of Companies.
- Excellent team building, and management skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to working on multiple projects at any given time.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Goal-oriented and organized leadership
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable