- Design and develop functional test cases based on Software Requirement Specification, Business Requirement documents and JIRA stories & Tasks using different test case management tools
- Independently executes manual/automated test plans and test scripts based on planned project schedules and in accordance with QA methodology.
- Records and tracks defects during the execution of test cases and prepare test report.
- Work in an agile development team environment with distributed teams, and follow engineering best-practices.
- Set milestones for test delivery, test execution and tracking, and track improvement in order to make QA an integral part of development
- Continuously improve self and teams to keep the pace with new technology, testing techniques and methodologies of the market
- Guarantee the quality of the tested system; and through testing process and method innovation, improve the quality and efficiency of research and development
- Build code quality and testing standards in liaison with developers, business and relevant stakeholders. Set Quality standards for the teams in various new QA technologies in the industry. This may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work
- Proactively escalates issues to the Project Manager and alerts the project team on potential impact to test schedules.
- Continuous R&D on new technology & tools and implement in the team.
- Minimum B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from any preferred University
- Related training with testing certificates will add value
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Test Engineer, Quality Assurance/ Quality Control, Quality control
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
E-commerce, IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- Age 20 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Sound knowledge on SDLC.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Sound knowledge on REST interfaces, Web API / Services.
- Knowledge in Mobile Testing and Automation - Selenium, Appium, Robot framework, cucumber will get advantage but not mandatory.
- Sound knowledge on mobile application technologies.
- You should have a great sense in software UI/UX
- Should have strong experience in device testing (Android/iPhone/iPad)
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with black box testing
- Ability to guide and review business UAT to ensure product quality.
- Calculate and analyze risks; and plan for risk mitigations and graceful fallbacks to maintain quality
- Should have strong understanding in Chrome Dev tool
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable