People's Oriented Program Implementation (POPI) is
a national Non-Governmental Development Organization with a vision to
build a prudent nation that is free from hunger and poverty where every
citizen leads a life with dignity and equity. Presently it has
development partnership arrangements with more than 40 diversified
donor and MFI agencies operating at international, national, regional
level and government entities. Currently it has been implementing
multi-sectoral socio economic development projects and programs in
POPI is inviting application from dynamic, skillful and experienced personnel with computer knowledge to fill up the position:
Position Title : Manager - Finance & Accounts
|Location of posting
||: Full time
||: Salary in
probationary period Tk.31,000/- and after confirmation Tk.35,663/-.
Salary is negotiable for highly competent candidate.
increment, two festival bonus, Gratuity, Contributory provident fund,
Mobile allowance & other facilities as per organization policy.
- To communicate with bank and other
financial institutions for institutional loan and provide necessary
information/documents to respective institutions and maintain necessary
- To carry out all the responsibilities
of PKSF loan management (i.e. prepare fund demand, loan disbursement
certificate and repayment of loan installment as per schedule and send
- To perform the responsibilities of investment/FDR management.
- To take necessary steps for opening/closing of bank account and change signatories of Head office as when required.
- To check the accounts of staff gratuity fund and reconcile with the financial statement.
- Ensure fund transfer to branches.
- To update all financial transactions,
fund management, bank and other financial institutional loan management
according to organization's policy.
- To carry out the responsibilities of cash/treasury unit.
- To verify the bank reconciliation statement.
- To prepare budget and play an effective role to control it.
- To assist in formulation of yearly work plan of Finance unit.
- To prepare and provide consolidated financial reports as per requirement of Auditors. (External & internal).
Required qualification and competencies:
- Masters degree in Finance or Accounting from any reputed university.
- Having Chartered Accountancy course completed from a reputed Chartered Accountancy Firm will get preference.
- 4-5 Years proven experience with career progression in the field of finance and accounting in NGOs.
- Working experience in PKSF finance management and accounting
- Ability to organize and facilitate training/workshops/capacity building sessions
- Working experience of accounting software
- Ability to manage PKSF requirement.
- Experience in handling Audit of the project/organization.
- Advanced skills in use of Microsoft Office Package and the internet
- Good communication and negotiation skill
- Willingness to travel in the program area outside Dhaka.
Interested candidates meeting the above
requirements are requested to send your updated CV with cover letter
and mentioned two Professional referees to: Deputy Director, HR & Admin Department, People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI), House # 5/11-A, Block# E, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207 Or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
POPI is an equal opportunity employer. Please
mark the position applied for on the envelope or in the emails subject
line. Any act of persuasion will result in disqualification. Only
short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Closing date for applications: January 20, 2019
'নারী ও শিশু র্নিযাতন এবং ঝুকিঁপূর্ণ শিশুশ্রম দণ্ডনীয় অপরাধ'