BD Hotel Sleep Inn
No. of Vacancy: 05
- Participate in the development and implementation of business strategies for the catering area that are aligned with the hotel's overall mission, vision, values and strategies.
- Implement strategies for the kitchen that support achievement of the catering department's goals.
- Monitor status regularly and adjust strategies as appropriate.
- Create an environment for employees aligned with the culture through constant communication and reinforcement.
- Deliver the company experience for guests and employees.
- Communicate and reinforce the service vision of the hotel to employees.
- Create an environment at the hotel designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences provided by employees.
- Ensure that the hotel delivers the company experience by reviewing hotel operations from the customer's perspective as well as from a business perspective.
- Keep current on pulse of the guests, constantly seeking opportunities to follow up on their experience.
- Provide employees with the tools and environment they need to deliver the company experience.
- Develop and implement strategies and practices that support employee engagement.
- Create luxury for the senses by managing the food preparation for a fine restaurant catering experience.
- Work with Executive Chef to develop the catering menu.
- Ensure adherence to company standards of food quality.
- Maintain product consistency by conducting inspections of seasonings, portion, and appearance of food.
- Supervise the daily set-up for the menu; anticipate business volume and stock work areas accordingly.
- Ensure unused food is stored properly to minimize waste and maximize quality.
- Recruit and select staff.
- Develop and implement training plan for employees that includes culinary skills, customer service skills and kitchen safety.
- Ensure that proper sanitation practices are followed.
- Schedule staff based upon forecasted volumes.
- Analyze business volume and product usage daily.
- Anticipate business volume by consulting with catering director and banquet manager daily and to coordinate service.
- Manage inventory of food for assigned outlet; provide executive chef with recommended stocking levels and purchasing requisitions.
- Prepare reports summarizing catering profitability, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Keep current with local competition; continually seek ways to improve skills and culinary and management expertise.
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Effective Communication
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
Job Facilities: As per company policy.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Send CV to Email: email@example.com
Application Deadline: June 26, 2019