BD Hotel Sleep Inn
Food & Beverage Coordinator
No. of Vacancy: 02
- Sound previous experience in secretarial operations
- Self motivated, proactive and guest focused team player
- Well groomed and healthy
- Excellent service mind & well team work
- Ability to adapt, grow and learn in a changing and progressive environment
- Maintaining departmental files properly and in an orderly manner.
- Preparing documents, reports, mails
- Updating mailing list.
- Responding to customer inquiries for information, attending all telephone calls, keeping record of in-coming messages.
- Maintaining track of the daily schedule of Executive Assistant Manager/Director of F&B and other F&B Team as well as arranging appointments.
- Posting all departments duty rosters in software
- Bachelor/ BBA in any discipline or Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Personal Secretary, Executive Assistant, Office Manager
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Hotel, Multinational Companies
- Age at least 23 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 2-3 years of experience in secretarial job.
- Professional knowledge on computer use (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Self motivated, pro active and guest focused team player.
- Pleasant personality with strong communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to build up excellent interpersonal relationship with other departments.
Job Facilities: As per company policy.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Send CV to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: June 26, 2019