Position: Assistant Manager (Export)
Vacancy: Not specific
- To maintain communication with foreign buyers.
- Collect order and payment from the importer/Buyer
- Monitoring Production position and take preparation for shipment.
- Support Banking formalities, Maintain liaison with export related trade bodies (i.e. BAPA, EPB, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Agriculture, Chamber of Commerce, Competitors Companies etc.), monitoring C& F agent on regular basis.
- Prepare Export cash incentive and related documents.
- Prepare or checking export Documentation (Sales Contract, Commercial Invoice, Packing & Weight List, Certificate Of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate, Musak 20, Bank EXP, C&F documents, BL draft, CNCA, GSP etc) & Office maintenance.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Post Graduation in Marketing/ Management/ Finance from any reputed Institute.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
International/ Export Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Food (Packaged), Food (Packaged)/Beverage
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must be known Good English
- At least 5 years experience in relevant field.
- Ability to operate Computer (MS Office).
- We are highly encourage to apply who are working in export department any reputed food & beverage company.
Job Location: Dhaka
Send your CV through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
***"Name of post applied for must be mentioned at the subject line of your E-mail"
Application Deadline: 28 June, 2019